?

Log in

kin_sama
30 May 2009 @ 03:14 am
Uwah, I'm happy with how much I got done today!

The main obstacle in the progress of Lili's costume, the same one that discouraged me from finishing it by JaCon, was the unmanageability of the sleeves. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ For the first try, that took me 3 hours to complete, I used a firm tulle fabric (it's the meshy fabric that goes under the puffy dresses, wedding gowns, etc.). It failed, because the inside was uneven. Then, my mom suggested to get some adhesive interfacing. So I did. And it was INCREDIBLE! *cue the singing angels*

Progress picsCollapse )
-----

So, I decided to make a list of what's left to do:

~ sew on the frills to the skirt, sleeves, and jacket hem
~ make the broach and sleeve cuffs (sculpy)
~ make the collar + frills
~ clips on gloves
~ clips on boots
~ spray paint the black part of the heels to white
~ attach the red 'socks' to the boots
~ sew/attach weft to the wig's top (I will elaborate on it later)
~ trim the length of the wig
~ spray the wig with an anti-tangle spray
~ dye the checkered fabric to red
~ make the tie and attach frills + broach
~ attach the buttons
~ get pink and black eyeshadow
 
 
Current Music: Phantom of the Opera